At DwellAssured, the health and wellbeing of you, your family, and our staff are our first priority. With that in mind, we have enhanced our 360-Degree Age in Place Home Assessment with the following COVID-19 safety protocols.
Before Your Assessment
- Approximately 24 hours before your assessment, you will receive an appointment confirmation call from your DwellAssured support specialist. As part of this call, your support specialist will ask you a series of simple COVID-19 screening questions.
- If the screening suggests that you are symptomatic, we will reschedule your assessment for you.
- If you are presenting symptoms after your confirmation call, we ask that you reschedule your appointment by sending us an email at email@example.com.
During Your Assessment
- Your DwellAssured assessor will complete a COVID-19 self-assessment before entering your home. If your assessor is experiencing any COVID-like symptoms, he/she will call you to reschedule your assessment ASAP.
- Your DwellAssured assessor will sanitize his/her iPad and other equipment just prior to entering your home.
- Your DwellAssured assessor will perform hand hygiene immediately upon entering your home.
- Your DwellAssured assessor will wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), such as a mask and/or face shield, at all times while in your home.
- You are encouraged to wear a mask and/or face shield while your assessor is in your home.
After Your Assessment
Your assessor will connect you to businesses within our DwellAssured-Certified Service Provider Network. All DwellAssured-Certified Service Providers are expected to have appropriate COVID-19 safety protocols in place. If, at any time, you feel that a DwellAssured-Certified Service Provider has not met our standards of service, we encourage you to contact us immediately for assistance.